DCA, Diploma in Computer Application Course in Chandigarh and Mohali is a one-year diploma course in the sector of Computer Applications which consists of the study of many computer applications like Internet Applications, Operating System, MS Office, Database Management System (DBMS), HTML among other subjects.
Diploma in Computer Application course in Chandigarh and Mohali curriculum make sure to offer a student a deeper knowledge of the subject as well as will make the aspirant technology-friendly.
Students who pass class 12th examination from a recognized board can take admission in the Diploma in Computer Application Course in Chandigarh and Mohali admission process. No particular entrance examination is taken for the course. Candidates get direct admission depending on their academic background.
Candidates are empowered to work in professional spaces after doing the course. They are put to work for different roles such as Networking Engineering, Web Designer, Engineering, etc. There are several other options as well for example secondary studies. A diploma invariably gives an edge as compared to other students as after 12th they have been skilly trained to work in this sector.
What is a DCA Course about?
Diploma in Computer Application Course in Chandigarh and Mohali is a one-year diploma program that focuses on making students gain knowledge about computer applications in-depth and in a shorter time period.
- The DCA program provides scientific, practical, and technical information to its learners about different computer tools that are used in daily life.
- The applications and the programs that we provide make tasks simpler and offer ease of use to its users.
- A computer programmer or operator normally enjoys a higher need for everything becoming technologically more and more advanced.
- Students of this course are used at shops for making a database for all the items consisting of their serial numbers, price, and quantity ratios.
- Passouts of this course are needed to handle large data initiating from back door working to collecting all sorts of knowledge of an organization.
Diploma in Computer Application Course in Chandigarh and Mohali are basically available through certificate, links, and bachelor’s degree programs in graphic design, Web design, and computer applications. Some programs focus more on working basic software such as Microsoft Office while others focus on more middle and advanced topics such as using graphics design software, Design HyperText Markup Language (HTML), and Adobe’s photo-editing application Photoshop.
Courses in computer applications typically cover the following topics:
- Creating text files and spreadsheets
- Managing images and data
- Using the Internet
- Working with Web design programs
- Desktop publishing
- Graphic design
- Spreadsheets and presentations
- Computer languages and programming
What is taught in the course?
You learn different computer applications like Internet applications, Operating System, Database Management System, MS Office, and also HTML. Diploma in Computer Application Course in Chandigarh and Mohali is made to create a strong foundation of a computer, Graphics, Hardware, Accounting, and Software. This Diploma Computer Applications course of Chandigarh and Mohali institute is a one-year certificate course to create thinking about Computer Applications inside and out. Furthermore, students also get scientific, practical, and technical knowledge. In addition to that, we also teach about different computer tools that are used in our daily lifestyle. The applications make tasks easier and offer the comfort of use.
A computer programmer or operator is in higher demand in all fields of the market. They are used at shops to run a database for all the items with their price, serial numbers, and number ratios. At schools, computer operators are needed to manage the computer database for the school. They also look after the listing of students, their details, expense payment, enrollment details, and everything.
A skilled computer operator is needed to handle such large data. In offices, the computer operator takes the administrator when the door is working and keeps employees’ information on the computer. The advantages of computer systems are several and an efficient computer operator is needed to ease computer tasks. That is why the DCA stratum was created. Furthermore, it communicates knowledge related to computers in a short time.
Another advantage is that everyone can learn about this diploma course. After finishing DCA you can have several career projections and also all sectors are open to you.
This program imparts specialization particularly in the fields of:
- Basics Computer Skills.
- MS Office Applications.
- Internet Basics.
- Hardware and Networking.
- Software Hacking & IT security.
- PC Software Engineering.
List of Computer Application Courses
Beginning Computer Applications
This beginner’s course offers students the chance to practice using computer operating systems. They learn to use graphic design applications, spreadsheets, and the Internet in this course of Computer Application. This Computer Application course often contains information about the social, political, and economic effects of the Internet and technology on society. Students inspect modern examples of how technology is utilized for research. A course such as this can be chosen as a beginning part of many programs to make sure students can easily use computers.
Using Computer Applications
This is another practical computer applications class in Chandigarh and Mohali that made individuals able to use a wide range of computer application programs and is likely to be a speedy course taken in many programs. Students practice using command keys and formatting material for ease of reading and learn about Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to develop presentations, spreadsheets, and text documents. Sometimes, this course touches on touch typing, requiring students to get typing speed up to a particular number of words per minute, normally around 45.
Intermediate Computer Applications
This course provides students with experience in designing and publishing Web pages. They add up animation and sound to computer graphics, practice the fundamentals of Web design and find ways to create the basics to develop more advanced designs. Desktop publishing techniques often consist of, and students practice using software programs to edit Web pages and ready them for publication.
Students taking this median-level course learn how to develop, format, and edit images using Adobe Photoshop. Students also edit photos and modify them by adding or removing colors, lightening, darkening, and making photos presentable for print or Web publication. They also improve images and layer them to develop fuller, richer designs. Photoshop is an advanced-level application and so courses for it are typically chosen late in the certificate or degree program.
In this advanced course, students create on the basic principles of Web design obtained through midway classes. They learn and incorporate computer programming languages in publish, HyperText Markup Language (HTML), and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to design, and maintain a Website. The students taking this class learn how to incorporate links to and from other Web pages and also add videos and images, editing them to fit the screen. Some programs include training for Adobe InDesign, which permits users to fine-tune graphics, layout, and photos using a complex but powerful desktop publishing application.
Diploma in Computer Application Course – Eligibility Criteria
To try for the Diploma in Computer Application Course, there are particular eligibility conditions which one has to obey to try for the course in Computer Application diploma. The eligibility guidelines are written below:-
- Education Criteria– Candidates should pass class 12th examination to be able to apply for Diploma in Computer Application Course.
- Compulsory Subject– Candidates must have chosen the computer application/IT subject in their class 12th.
- Selection Process– It fully depends upon the college one has applied for; most colleges provide direct admission while other colleges offer depends on one’s academic background. That is a relatable indicator.
To get admission in Diploma in Computer Application Institute of Mohali and Chandigarh is simple, as no entrance tests are needed.
- The students should visit the college or university website to get information about the admission process, application fees, and the course fee structure.
- Generally, admissions are carried out from April to June. Admission will be offered based on the candidate’s marks in Class 12.
- One can check various colleges or universities offering this course likeSavitribai Phule Pune University, Lovely Professional University, University of Madras, etc.
- Networking & Internetworking- Internetworking is the process or technique of connecting different networks by using intermediary devices such as routers or gateway devices. Internetworking ensures data communication among networks owned and operated by different entities using common data communication and the Internet Routing Protocol.
- Database Development & Administration- Database administrators (DBAs) use specialized software to store and organize data. The role may include capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, as well as backup and data recovery.
- Programming – Development tools, languages- A programming tool or software development tool is a computer program that software developers use to create, debug, maintain, or otherwise support other programs and applications. The term usually refers to relatively simple programs that can be combined to accomplish a task, much as one might use multiple hand tools to fix a physical object. The most basic tools are a source code editor and a compiler or interpreter, which are used ubiquitously and continuously. Other tools are used more or less depending on the language, development methodology, and individual engineer, often used for a discrete task, like a debugger or profiler.
- Technical Writing- Technical writers often create diagrams to show users how a product works. Technical writers, also called technical communicators, prepare instruction manuals, how-to guides, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily.
- Software Design & Engineering- Software engineers develop systems and software for businesses. These products range from business applications and games to network control systems and operating systems. A software engineer’s responsibilities may also include: Working with users to determine their software needs.
- Graphic Design and Animation- Graphic designers create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for applications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, and reports.
- Web/ e-commerce Development- As an e-commerce specialist, you are an expert in online sales strategies and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website. … You execute ad campaigns on search engines and other websites and research and implement the latest digital marketing strategies using social media.
Why Choose a Diploma in Computer Application Course in Chandigarh and Mohali?
We live in a world of increasingly complex and rapidly changing technology and we cannot afford to spend a lot of our timekeeping abreast of these changes. ‘‘Diploma in Computer Application Course in Chandigarh and Mohali’ provides high-quality training in all programs in the most optimized period of time.
WHY CHOOSE “Diploma in Computer Application Course in Chandigarh and Mohali”?
- We take your routine mock test.
- Experienced instructors offering the best coaching classes.
- Backup classes.
- We supply you with a set of several choice questions for practice.
- All tests are inspected and discussed in class.
- All doubts and queries are resolved by professors to make your test rewarding.
- For your subjective tests, we offer you a concerned bank for simplification.
- Revision classes are performed for further understanding of the subjects.
- Co-operative fitness instructors.
- Smart classes.
- Various batches were readily available. You have a choice to select according to your preference.
- 100% practical training.
- 100% job support.
- We assist you in your Internship.
Advance Diploma in Computer Applications is ADCA is a course for a person who is great at mathematics and thinking about computer technology. This course seeks to offer an advanced understanding of computer applications. There is a huge demand for knowledgeable people for handling Computer Applications.