Diploma in Web Designing Course in Chandigarh and Mohali
Diploma in Web Designing Training course in Chandigarh and Mohali is to provide developers an easy and complete understanding of Web Designing with our Class Room Training. The Diploma in Web Designing Training course in Chandigarh and Mohali provides a series of sessions & Lab Assignments that introduce and explain Web Designing features that are used to code, debug, and deploy Web Designing. The Web Designer renders into code the design intention and cares about the behavior of the user interface as much as the performance. In an agile process, he will be affecting the intent of the design and considering workability, viability, and performance. He will be responsible for Choosing the best framework and tools to improve the acceleration of product development.
The best Web Designing diploma training institute in Mohali for Web Designing training that provides 100% placement assurance and a world-class environment.
About Web Designing
In the evolving world of technology and digitization, making a career in it is obviously everyone’s dream as well as the need of the hour when the future is all set to be ruled by Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and similar other technology-driven products. Making a career in web designing is imperative for people who seek a new and dynamic profession. Because to create a brand for your products/services and to raise a business to unreachable heights, a person has to attract more people through a channel that would visually showcase your business to the general public and talk volumes about it to attract them.
Web designing is a kind of graphic design done for the development and styling of a particular object. The two important parts which complete a website are its visually attractive design and the font of the page. Creating a responsive design has a vital role to play in website designing as it has the right concept of building a website for every user device like mobile and web.
Web designing is a process of developing and giving birth to a website. The process encompasses several aspects that include graphic design, webpage layout, and content production. A website designer/developer uses images, text, HTML5, Responsive web design, CSS3, information architecture, fonts, colors, and many other interactive elements to invent a website. A markup language mostly HTML is used by web designers for creating structure and CSS for presentation, which means the art of presentation.
A website is an excellent medium through that visitor can purchase products or access information over the internet platform. Having an impressive website enables all kinds of businesses to reach an extensive market or potential client base. Now, a business site is undoubtedly important to get success in several industries. The nature and competition of the present corporate environment make it vital for every business to improve its internet presence globally.
In this view, website design can be considered the crucial thing that everyone requires to consider while deciding to develop a business website. Consequently, the demand for proficient and talented website designers is increasing more and more. If you want to know more useful details About Web Designing, you can read this post properly.
Web Designing Diploma Course: Highlights
- Hands-on training using the latest tools & techniques.
- Learn to create High multimedia content for Promotional Campaigns, Print, Publishing, TV ads, advertisements & visually appealing websites, etc.
- Learn web designing, animation, web scripting, etc to get interactive websites.
- Work with Adobe Photoshop, HTML, CSS, Java Script & jQuery etc.
- Specialization & Creating Portfolio in the area of your interest.
- Industry Expert Faculty Teaching.
Web Designing Diploma Course Syllabus
Introduction to Web Technologies
- How does the Website work?
- Types of Websites
- Static, Dynamic, and CMS Websites
- Responsive Web Designing
- Client and Server Scripting Languages
- Types of Domains
- Types of Hosting
- Web Standards and W3C recommendations
- Web Designing Industry Job Roles
- Introduction to HTML
- Head Section and its Elements
- Meta, CSS, Script, Title, and Favicon
- Table, Div, Headings, and Text Tags
- Anchor Links and Named Anchors
- Image Tag, Object Tag, Iframe Tag
- Form Tag and Attributes
- POST and GET Method
- Text input, Text area
- Checkbox and Radio Button
- Dropdown, List, and Optgroup
- File Upload and Buttons
- HTML 5
- HTML 5 tags
- Header,Nav,Main,Section,Article tags
- Aside, Figure, Dialog, Details, Summary, and Footer tags
- Mark,figcaption, Code and Cite tags
- Audio and Video tags
- The input tag new attributes and values
- Buttons, Datalist, Required, Placeholder, and Autofocus
- Using HTML tags in real-time websites
- HTML Validators
- Cascading Style Styles (CSS) 2
- Defining CSS
- Universal Selector
- ID & Class Selector
- Tag Selector
- Sub & Child Selector
- Adjacent Sibling Selector
- Attribute Selector
- Group selector
- CSS 2 Properties
- Type & Background Properties
- Block & Box Properties
- List Properties
- Border Properties
- Positioning Properties
- CSS Menu & Form Designing
- Cascading Style Styles (CSS 3)
- CSS 3 Advanced Selectors
- nth-child() and nth-of-type
- first-of-type and last-of-type
- first-child and last-child
- first-line and first-letter
- before and after
- CSS 3 Properties
- Rounded corners
- Advanced Background Properties
- Shadow property
- New Font properties
- Transition and Transform properties
- Animation properties
Responsive Web Design + BootStrap
- Introduction to Responsive Design
- Devices and their dimension ranges
- View-port tag
- Using CSS media queries
- Basic Custom Layout
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Installation of Bootstrap
- Grid System
- Tables and Images
- Image sliders
- Icons Integration
- Real-time page design using bootstrap
- Introduction brackets
- Interface Basics
- Creating new documents
- Define a Site
- Creating a root-site folder and its elements
- Working with previews
- Designing an interface using Insert tools
- Properties Panel
- Working with errors, validating code
- Variables in JS
- Datatypes in JS
- Operators in JS
- Conditional Statements
- JS Popup Boxes
- JS Events & Arrays
- JS Object & Functions
- Validation of Forms
jQuery and jQuery UI
- Introduction to jQuery
- Installing jQuery
- jQuery Syntax
- jQuery Ready Function, Selectors, Actions
- jQuery Plugins
- jQuery Validation plugin
- jQuery Slideshow & Dropdown
- Working with jQueryUI
- jQuery Accordions, Tabs & Tooltips
- jQuery Autocomplete
- Domain and Hosting
- Web Hosting Basics
- Types of Hosting Packages
- Registering domains
- Types of Domains
- Defining Name Servers
- Using the Control Panel
- Creating Emails in Cpanel
- Using FTP Client
- Maintaining a Website
- Server Support
- Introduction to CMS
- Introduction to WordPress
- Installation of WordPress application
- Installing a theme
- Using the Dashboard and its components
- Creating Pages
- Setting Menu
- Installing plugins
- Editing content
- Customizing Techniques
- Introduction to AngularJS
- Installation of angularJS application
- Components in angularJS
- Filters and Tabs
- Examples for applications
- Website Design Project
- Clients Requirement Analysis
- Planning a Website
- Creating the HTML/CSS Structure
- Creating a project using Bootstrap
- Integration of Features using JS and jQuery
- Project Testing
- Creating a Project in WordPress
- Live Project Work
- Web Designing Resources and Material
- Graphics (Icon, Buttons, Backgrounds)
- Study Material in PDF
- Daily Notes in Class
- Free Server FTP Access
- Professional CSS Templates
- Professional Flash Templates
- 100 Stock Photos for Website Work
- Java Scripts and Jquery Files
Who Can Learn a diploma in Web Designing?
Students looking for a career in the field of Web Designing, graphic designing, designers who work in various digital marketing, advertising, graphics, and design-oriented industries.
Students, Housewives, and other working professionals who are passionate about working online to earn extra income with their creative talents, Designers team of an organization looking for a highly structured and updated learning in the web design field.
Scope of Web Designing Diploma Course
Web designing diploma course is a short-term, job-oriented course that provides enormous opportunities for students in the work field.
- Web designing sees scope in private and public organizations for their website development and online work.
- With the advent and the rapid growth of the online industry, there holds a high demand for professional web designers. This considerable demand keeps increasing at a fast rate and has created massive opportunities for graduates.
- Web Designing provides business opportunities, whether big, medium or small, to create a robust online presence.
- An experienced person in the field of Web designing can work as a freelancer. Many online companies provide projects to individual experienced people. Web designing offers skillful opportunities for self-employment individuals.
- Web designing has created a platform with numerous projects and jobs. It only needs creativity and talent to make significant and score to achieve ample job opportunities.
- Web Designing or development offers work for Multi-National Companies(MNC) type sectors.
Skills Required to Succeed in Web DesigningDiploma Course
A good web designer should possess the following skills to achieve great heights.
- Visual Design skills: These skills come in handy with color psychology, grid systems, type hierarchy, typography, web fonts, and color palettes.
- User Experience: A user experience skill is required to enhance navigation, CTAs, colors, content, etc.
- Print Designing skills: This skill improves the website’s traffic and helps designers create an offline marketing campaign.
- Resource: This skill leverages designing tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Animate, and Adobe After Effects.
- Communication Skills: This skill helps the designer or developer effectively convey technical information in clear language.
- Proactivity and Creativity: This skill helps to create and contribute their ideas and solutions.
- Time-Management Skills: This skill is essential to present the work on the respective deadlines.
- Computer knowledge: A web designer must have strong computer knowledge to navigate throughout.
- Knowledge about coding languages: A web designer must have experience in coding languages such as CSS, Python, HTML, Java, etc.
- Learning about relevant software: A web designer or developer must know software such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Sitebuilder, etc.
Advantages of Opting for Diploma in Web Designing:
The benefits of web designing, which it has to offer as a career are listed below, which is sure to compel you to enter the world of designing.
- You can learn about website designing within a short time duration.
- Better web designing knowledge.
- You can handle freelancing projects.
- Starts own business.
- Earn more money within a short time period.
- Work from even your home.
- It is fascinating: It’s fascinating because a web designer will often be engaged in building new pages and designs of the company website.
- Never-Ending Projects: Due to the introduction of new technologies in the designing world, a web designer has to keep redesigning the web pages by using new technology so that the website remains equipped with new elements and features to attract more traffic. This means that a web designer will always be occupied with projects in hand.
- Using Your Creativity to the Fullest: If a senior assign to design a web page in a particular way, then a web designer can manifest his creativity in the page because he is the only one who could do it so he can leverage this opportunity and showcase his creative talent to the world. A web designer’s skill is what differentiates it from its rivals.
- Work from Home Facility: Since, web designing involves the internet, a desktop/laptop, and his creative imagination to work, he can easily work from home or as a freelancer at his own freedom to avoid the corporate contract and politics.
- High Demand: As mentioned above, the need for website designs is ever-increasing to compete with their competitors that have led to a surge in an unexpected demand for web designers. So, make the most of it and utilize this opportunity to create a good career from it.
Career Opportunities in Diploma in Web Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali
Obviously, website design is of supreme importance to almost any established or new business. It will increase the Careers in Web designing. It includes:
- Motion designer
The professionals work in the movie or broadcast industries. They are especially working on creating animated titles and graphics.
- Web Developer
It is the back-end job. The web developers utilize particular programming languages including Python, Ruby, ASP, PHP, and more to develop effective web pages. It involves less working design and more on the programming concepts.
- UX Designer
The name of this job is a User Experience Designer. The experts focus on researching and studying how individuals utilize the business site. After that, they make certain changes for the better through testing a system as well as testing the outcomes. This job opportunity may not require any implementation or design skills.
- Front-end developers
They work for developing a visual presentation of a business website. Literally, they will translate the mock-up into an entirely functional site.
- UI Designer
The meaning of this job post is a User Interface Designer. The professionals focus on the style and decor of the website. It is less about implementation and more about designing. The professional has excellent skills in color typography and theory. They are experts in working with various design tools that are used for creating web pages.